FREE ADDITIONAL 3 YEAR EXTENDED PARTS WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each new KARDI Appliance comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty from the date of purchase. To be eligible for the free additional 3 Year Parts Warranty, you simply need to register your eligible product within 90 days of your purchase at www.kardi.com.au and KARDI will extend the warranty on the appliance parts for an additional 3 years, free of charge.
The FREE 3 Years Extended Parts Warranty covers the cost of the parts only that are required to repair your appliance. The failure of the part is only covered due to manufacturing defects and / or faults occurring from normal residential use and does not cover part failure caused by misuse or external forces such as but not limited to insect infestations, physical damage, commercial use etc.
Parts will be sent out to your premises free of charge. If you would like one of our service agents to attend to your property (within Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane metro areas only) and install the part on your behalf, our standard call out fee and labour rates will apply. Currently the service call cost is $120.00 plus $30.00 per 10 minutes of labour inclusive of GST and is subject to change without notice.
If you do not register for the Extended Parts Warranty, your manufacturer’s warranty will remain at the 2 years from the date of purchase on the parts and labour. This warranty only applies to new appliances, purchased and used in Australia only and is in addition to (and does not exclude, restrict or modify in any way) other rights and remedies under a law to which the appliances relate, including any non-excludable statutory guarantees in Australia.
To be eligible for the free 3 years extended parts warranty:
- You must purchase eligible KARDI branded home appliances from 28/11/2022 until the promotion ends 28/11/2023.
- Eligible products include brand new KARDI appliances purchased from authorised KARDI trade partners and resellers.
- You must complete the registration form at www.kardi.com.au within 90 days of the purchase date.
- Warranty claims must be made by the registered person on www.kardi.com.au.
Note: Kärdi Economy Range is not eligible for the 3 Years Extended Parts warranty promotion.
The below document details the Terms and Conditions of the Extended Parts Warranty for KARDI appliances, it is an important document which you should retain together with your proof of purchase for future reference should there be a defect with your appliance. This warranty is in addition to other rights you may have under Australian Consumer Laws.
In this warranty:
- ‘Appliance’ means any KARDI branded product purchased by you and accompanied by this document;
- ‘Partner’ means any authorised KARDI partner, re-sellers or authorised service agent;
- ‘Warranty Period’ refers to the Standard 24-Month Warranty provided in the manufacturer’s guarantee; Full warranty terms are available at www.kardi.com.au.
- ‘You’ means the purchaser of the Appliance not having purchased the Appliance for re-sale, and ‘your’ has a corresponding meaning.
Application: This warranty only applies on new appliances, used in Australia only and in residential premises for residential use and is in addition to (and does not exclude, restrict or modify in any way) other rights and remedies under a law to which the Appliances relate, including any non-excluded statutory guarantees in Australia.
Warranty Period: Subject to Terms and Conditions the standard warranty period is for 24 months following the date of the original purchase of the Appliance. In addition, the Warranty Period is extended to an additional 36 months on the appliance spare parts ONLY if you register your appliance for the extra 3 years at www.kardi.com.au within 90 days following the date of original purchase.'
Proof of Purchase: Original Proof of purchase is required before you can make a claim under this additional Extended Parts Warranty. Additional Parts Warranty is not transferable if the appliance is re-sold or part of a sale of property/house and only applies to the original purchaser and cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Exclusions: You may not make a claim under this warranty unless the defect claimed is due to faulty or defective parts.
How to Claim Under This Warranty: To enquire about claiming under this warranty, please check and ensure your eligibility, if unsure, please contact KARDI by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also check the appliance operating instructions, user manual and read the terms of your KARDI Extended Parts Warranty. You will need to provide KARDI with the model and the serial number of the appliance with the proof of purchase (e.g. an invoice or occupancy certificate) and go to www.kardi.com.au and fill out the online warranty submission form.
Labour Costs and Charges: The 3 Years Extended Parts Warranty covers the cost of the spare part only. Parts will be sent out to your premises free of charge. If you would like one of our service agents to attend to your property (within Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane metro areas only) and install the part on your behalf, our standard call out fee and labour rates will apply. Currently the service call cost is $120.00 plus $30.00 per 10 minutes of labour inclusive of GST and is subject to change without notice.
What is not covered under the Extended Parts Warranty:
- Light Globes, Batteries, Filters, Belts, Gaskets or Similar Perishable or Consumable Product Parts;
- Parts and Appliances not Supplied or Manufactured by KARDI;
- Cosmetic Damage not Affecting the Operation or Performance of the Appliance;
- Kärdi Economy Range;
- Customer Damage to the Appliance caused by:
- Negligence or Accident;
- Misuse or Abuse, Including Failure to Properly Maintain or Service;
- Normal Wear and Tear;
- Power Surges, Electrical Storm Damage or Incorrect Power Supply;
- Incomplete or Improper Installation;
- Incorrect, Improper or Inappropriate Operation;
- Insect or Vermin Infestation;
- Failure to Comply with any Additional Instructions Supplied with the Appliance;
In addition, KARDI is not liable under this warranty if:
- the Appliance has been, or KARDI reasonably believes that the Appliance has been, used for purposes other than those for which the Appliance was intended, including where the Appliance has been used for any non-residential purpose;
- the Appliance is modified without authority from KARDI in writing;
- the Appliance’s serial number or warranty seal has been removed or defaced;
- the Appliance was serviced or repaired by any non-authorised repairer outside of an authorised service agent;
Confidentiality: You accept that if you make any warranty claim, KARDI and its 'Partners' will exchange information in relation to you to enable KARDI to meet its obligations under this warranty. If you are unsure of the above mentioned terms, please contact KARDI at email@example.com.
Please note that all KARDI goods come with a guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the KARDI Appliance repaired or replaced if the appliance fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. ‘Acceptable quality’ and ‘major failure’ have the same meaning as referred to in the Australian Consumer Law.